Many people are paranoid about how to maintain a blog. First and for most, the very first thing you need to perform is to START the blog you want. You won’t come to know whether you like blogging unless you start one. So, are you planning on stating a blog? But dont know how to create it? Well! well!today is your day, I will provide you with step-by-step procedure on how to start a blog using HostGator 1 cent hosting.
Before starting a WordPress blog choosing its host is crucial. HostGator is the best hosting to choose. It is one of the top web hosting companies because they provide affordable rates and offers also they make the start of WordPress blog easy. If you are are in dilemma that whether to switch from Blogger to WordPress, i will recommend WordPress, because it is an professional platform.
Here are few reasons about why people choose HostGator for your WordPress blog:
- HostGator is very easy to use.
- HostGator web hosting offers all type of technical support and also provides a guarantee.
- HostGator also offers cheap web hosting which is affordable.
- HostGator has a premium 45-Days cash back guarantee.
- When you purchase a web hosting plan through HostGator, you will be self-hosted.
Now we will start on how to start a WordPress blog on Hostgator. Also i will mention you what is Hostgator 1 cent hosting and why it is beneficial. Lets get started!
To start the process, you will first need to head on over to HostGator to do any of this. If you plan on starting a blog on HostGator, continue
- Register your domain name that is your website name in the first section in learning how to start a WordPress blog on HostGator. You can buy your domain name through Hostgator or even through GoDaddy. It is more thoughtful to keep domain and hosting separate.
- How to Start a WordPress Blog on HostGator. First, you have to select a plan for hosting. HostGator web hosting plans are cheap. Plans start at around $3.96 per month. Also HostGator 1 cent hosting is a coupon in which initial one month sign up is only for 1 cent. Isn’t that cheap!
Now With the help of HostGator Order Wizard, enter the domain that you have chose. You will then see a screen with the package type and billing cycle. If you have just one blog and plan on keeping that one blog, then Hatchling package is appropriate. You will then select your username and security pin. And now comes your billing plan. Always know that if you want to save money then choose a longer billing cycle. I recommend one year or more. May people buy more than 2 years as well.
- Connect your domain and your hosting. If you buy your domain through Go Daddy, then you will have to connect your domain to your web hosting account. Instructions are given and they are quite easy to follow.
4-Quick Install WordPress Blog on HostGator – Now, once your account is set up, you will need to look upon your e-mail. You should receive an e-mail about your account information so that you can login safely. Now click on the Control Panel link. This is your “cPanel”. Now on control Panel on HostGator, scroll down to “Software services” and select “QuickInstall”. This is where you will install WordPress. And what more is that it is Free! After installation, on the left hand side you will find “WordPress”. Click on it. Then click “Continue”.
Now click on the domain that you want to install WordPress on. Now enter your admin email, blog title, first name and last name.
Now select “Install Now.” On the next page you can find a message. Also make sure that all your username, password, and link to your admin area are saved. And it’s done!
Yaaay! You now have created a WordPress blog on HostGator. Although you will have to look on the design and producing high quality content; of course, make sure that quality is what that matters! Happy Blogging!…Continue Reading