Nowadays, people are becoming more conscious about their health and on that note, they least prefer buying vegetables that are available in the market. Even the farmers are forced to add certain poisonous or not for consumption chemical fertilizers on plants mainly to increase the production and thereby satisfy the population needs.
Folks living in the interior parts of the country mostly have their own land property, nearby where they may be able to cultivate their own flora needs. However, this is not the case with the city dwellers. They mostly stay in high rise buildings where there is little space for cultivation. For them, technology has turned out to be a boon and have aided them to grow organic plants and meet their food needs.
Here goes a list of intelligent devices that helps anyone to plant their heart’s desire and confines to the homebound area.
- Simply click and let grow your own smart herb garden. This is a low expense counter-top herb garden entry-level product that you easily afford to be in your kitchen or living area. The steps you need to take includes
- Fill the reservoir up to the watermark level
- Plug in the LED lights and
- Just snap the grow pods into the vessel
This is the smart soil technology that even contains all the nutrients and microbes needed for the seeds to flourish.
- Hydroponics Red Dot unit. This is mainly based on the hydroponics system which has a suspended light that can monitor the daily growth of your plant. Designed like a magical flying saucer with the added advantage of the battery-powered pump, they are just amazing.
- Urban Under Appliance space cultivator. This is a contemporary integrated garden system that allows to set watering cycles, lighting and even regulate the temperature.
- Eco-friendly vertical garden. This is a unit that allows you to cultivate 15 variety plants at a time. Moreover, it needs one-time nutrient fertilizer and has a biodegradable sponge type soil.
- Spider Hexa-technology. This is a wonderful product that helps grow the medicinal plants as well as succulent plants. Powered with the robotic technology, they can move on to areas where ample conditions for growth is available. Read payspi to know more.